Knowing what you want to do with the rest of your life can be an overwhelming thought. And the truth is, even people who know don’t really know, because anything can happen. So here’s the trick… just start somewhere. Paint yourself a mental picture and then let life unfold the way it does. In the meantime, lining up a game plan is always a great idea.
- How do you picture your life 5 years from now?
- How can you learn more about possible career paths?
- Who in your life has influenced or will influence your future? Why?
- What are you doing now to set yourself up to reach your long term goals?
- What did you want to be “when you grow up” when you were 8 years old?