For a long time, many women were expected to become wives and mothers, without having careers. Now, it’s a lot different. We believe in women having the freedom to choose what inspires her most, whether that’s being a stay-at-home mom, a CEO by day and mom by night, or someone who doesn’t want kids at all.
- What are your feelings and thoughts about marriage?
- Do you feel pressure to be married and/or have children? By whom?
- Do you want to have children? How do you feel about adoption?
- How does age add pressure to being married and having kids?
- What do you think about domestic partnerships and gay marriage?