We all need someone to turn to when we face challenges, difficulties, and uphill battles. You just might be the light someone else needs at the exact moment they need it.
- How can you give support to a friend - physical, emotional, mental?
- When you’re facing a challenge, how do you like to be supported?
- What do you think is most important to remember when you’re trying to help someone through a tough time?
- What is the difference between a clique, a group, and a support system?
- Who are the people in your life that make up your support system? Why did you choose these people?
IATG Blog Post: It's a Sisterhood Thing
Do you like this post?