Your voice is the most powerful tool you have. Are you using it intelligently and powerfully? Building your speaking muscle will help you feel confident, in control, and like a star in any situation. Chapter meet-ups are a great place to get some practice speaking up!
- What makes a strong speaker?
- What are some challenges to public speaking? How can we deal with them?
- What makes you lose interest in a speaker?
- How do you deal with anxiety, fear, or general stage fright of public speaking?
- What is your "elevator pitch"? If you had two minutes to describe I AM THAT GIRL to someone else, what would you say? Do this as a chapter activity!