Being social is a skill. It impacts your love life, friend life, family life, your success. The trick is being real: real conversations, a real interest in others, and real efforts to build relationships will help you be a social ninja.
- How do you make people feel?
- Think about what people might say about you when you're not there. Is it good? How can you create a reputation that has people raving about you when you're not in the room, and when you are.
- How often do you have deep, authentic conversations with people?
- How much do you challenge yourself to be open, vulnerable, confident, and curious in your daily interactions with others?
- How can you increase the number of powerful, meaningful conversations you have each day?