More and more women and men are turning to cosmetic surgery in the name of beauty. How is this trend affecting our world?
- How does cosmetic surgery impact our beauty standards?
- How do you feel about cosmetic surgery? Would you consider having a procedure? Why or why not?
- When and how can cosmetic surgery be empowering and positive?
- How does media shape our ideas about cosmetic surgery? Do women think differently about cosmetic procedures than men? Why?
- Think about all the things we do to our bodies, not just surgery – enhancements, creams, extreme exercise regimens, dietary supplements, and more. What does a natural body mean? Where do you draw the line?
Do you like this post?