Exploring sexuality (which doesn't necessarily mean having sex) is part of being an adult, but not everyone has the same boundaries and lines of comfort. And we are not here to judge what boundaries are right and wrong, rather support creating whatever boundaries are right for each of us. Let's talk about it!
- What are some of your boundaries in sexual situations?
- How does the way you were raised, religious influences or social norms influence the way you view sexual boundaries?
- In what ways does your background, media, peer group, school, etc, affect what sexual boundaries you feel comfortable setting?
- What pressures make you feel like bending your boundaries? Or strengthening your boundaries?
- Are there situations you have faced where maintaining your boundaries became difficult? How did you respond?