Know yourself enough to know your boundaries. These are the lines you draw in the sand for what you will and will not allow into your personal space and in your life. What is worth having around (even when it's challenging), and where do you draw the line?
- What are your personal boundaries for your relationships, health, and values?
- How do you determine what your limits are?
- Are personal boundaries fluid or do they stay the same?
- What are some effective ways that you can communicate your boundaries?
- If you don't know what your boundaries are, how can you discover them?
- How do you deal with someone who has crossed your boundaries?