Look in the mirror, REALLY look. Look so long that you start to see beyond your face and your body, and you connect with who you really are. Then say the things out loud to yourself you wish others would say to you. Learn to LOVE what you see.
- What is your first thought when you look at yourself in the mirror? If it’s a negative thought, why do you think you focus on the negative first?
- Challenge: Can you say one nice thing about yourself while looking in a mirror every day for 30 days?
- Studies show that girls are more critical of their appearance than boys, why do you think that is?
- What do you think might influence what you see when you look in the mirror?
- How can we reclaim or redefine what the mirror stands for? How can we change the way we see ourselves?