What does it mean to really listen? So often we forget to listen. Or we're distracted. Or our own fears, doubts, and insecurities are screaming so loud that we couldn't possibly listen even if we wanted to. How can we quiet the chatter inside of our own minds and take the time to really hear what each other are saying. One of the greatest gifts you can give someone is simply being there with them, and listening.
- What qualities make up a good listener?
- How do you know when someone is not listening?
- How does technology make it harder for us to listen? How can we be better?
- How do you stay focused on a conversation?
- How does it feel when you feel truly heard by someone?