Loving yourself also means taking care of your hygiene. How you treat yourself is a direct reflection of how the world will see you. It’s also a huge confidence booster. So take the time to take care of you.
- What's the relationship between personal hygiene and self-esteem?
- Some women don't believe in shaving their legs or underarms. They believe it reinforces negative ideas about women, beauty, and cleanliness. What do you think of this?
- How does someone's limited finances affect their hygiene?
- What's the relationship between hygiene and social acceptance?
- How does the beauty industry—companies that sell soap, shampoo, perfume—shape ideas about hygiene?
Do you like this post?