There is so much to be grateful for - the little things, the really big stuff, and everything in between. If you can remember to be grateful as you walk/run/dance through life… light will be brighter, sounds will be sweeter, and love will be louder.
- What does gratitude mean to you?
- What are you grateful for?
- What are you taking for granted?
- How do you show gratitude to others? How do you show gratitude to yourself?
- Being grateful for the hard times, mistakes, and pain is just as (if not more) important. What nuggets of wisdom have you learned through your struggles?
- Who are you grateful for? How have these people showed up for you?
IATG Blog Post: My Gratitude Attitude