A little healthy competition is awesome to motivate you. The problem is when we compete with each other and put each other down because we think it will somehow lift us up. IATG doesn't play that game. There is enough for everyone.
- Why do we compete with each other?
- What do girls compete over? Why?
- What are the effects of unhealthy competition – both big and small?
- How can we hold each other accountable for not competing or being catty?
- How does the media encourage unhealthy competition?
- How does unhealthy competition affect how you feel about yourself? What about healthy competition?
IATG Blog Post: Build People Up, Don't Break Them Down