Non-verbal communication (body language) speaks volumes. You would be shocked at what changing your body language can do for your mood, and your life. Are your moves helping or hurting?
- When you’re talking to someone, what do you notice about their body language? About your body language?
- Do you ever think about what your body language is telling people? What are you most aware of?
- What are some examples of negative or closed body language? Positive or open body language?
- What gesture, movement, or expression do you make without thinking?
- How does someone else’s closed body language affect your conversation with him/her? If it’s a friend, how can you talk to them about it in an inspiring way?
Do you like this post?