YAYYAY!! Random Acts Of Kindness Day!!!
Tonight we will be distributing our Thank you/Stranger Cards around town. Please bring all the ones you have made independently! Dont forget to leave them unsealed so we can stuff with extras!
We will be leaving at 630pm from Danielle's House so please be ON TIME or we will not be here when you arrive.
Our topic for the evening is IATG's first Core Value: BE LOVING
Being THAT GIRL means loving yourself and loving on others. It’s that simple. It means we give people the benefit of the doubt, we take a minute to think about what someone could be going through before making a judgment, we take time to really listen, and we believe in the good in people. Because all any of us want is to be seen, to be heard, and to belong. Bringing out the best in peeps, it’s kind of our thing.
• How do you treat people, honestly? How do you treat yourself? What about those people who really bug you, annoy you, or who are mean to you?
• How can you create common ground with people?
• What are some situations where you know you can be kinder to yourself?
• Who in your life is really good at being nice to themselves, and others?
• What makes you a good listener? How does listening from a place of love and understanding impact your relationships?
See you Tuesday Lovebugs!
1909 Mountain St
Fruitvale, BC V0G1L0
Google map and directions